Concerns about Health & Safety have been growing rapidly in recent years. High profile incidents such as rail crashes may grab the headlines but, at a local level. Increasing enforcement by the Health & Safety Executive raises the likelihood and Managers being held personally liable for breaches in Health & Safety legislation. With the implementation and achieving OHSAS 18001:2007 certification you should achieve the following:
- Certification is becoming a prerequisite for major companies and local authorities
- It is a great marketing tool
- It will assist your company in meeting regulatory requirements
- It may improve your companies profile in bidding for contracts
- It may reduce your insurance premium
- It will reduce the risk of accidents and occupational ill health
- It will indicate to employees that the company is concerned about their welfare
You may qualify for a discount call 0844 7369 576 NOW and claim your Promotion Code.
Fees: OHSAS 18001:2007
ANNUAL TURNOVER FEE
Up to £250,000 £1,200 + VAT
£250,000 to £1.5 million £1,700 + VAT
£1.5 million to £3 million £2,200 + VAT
£3 million to £6 million £2,700 + VAT
For Company’s with a turnover that exceeds £6 million price on application
Annual external audit fee £500, £600, £700 and £800 respectively.
Fees apply to mainland only. Fees subject to vat at the prevailing rate.
ALL FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF TRAVEL & EXPENSES!
“We were very impressed with the whole simple approach that CIS provides, from an easy to understand website, to their booking on line facility which created an immediate response resulting in a very efficient assessment process and certification.”
John Theodorson, Managing Director, T.L.C, Northants,