8 simple steps is all it takes for our assessment process
- We will arrange an appointment to visit your business premises to review your existing procedures.
- A comparison of your procedures alongside the standards you require.
- We use our 'keep it simple' approach and, where possible, accept and adopt your current procedures with a
view of leaving well alone.
- Having exposed the areas of non-compliance, help, assistance and advice will be given to prepare a plan to rectify the non-compliant sections.
- When areas of non-compliance are identified, all materials required (i.e. Health & Safety requirements and documentation) are provided inclusive by CIS.
- Within 48 hours of assessment you will receive your report highlighting the areas of non-compliance and advising you of a plan of action for rectification.
- Upon your confirmation of acceptance of the non-compliant areas, together with a commitment from yourselves to rectify them, we will commence to prepare your respective manual.
- Upon confirmation from our auditor that he/she is satisfied that the areas of non-compliance have been
rectified, your certificate, manual and logos will be presented.